Terms of service
Description of Service
Your registration obligations
Services are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old, whether acting on their own behalf or as an authorized employee or representative of a corporation or other business entity. If you do not so qualify, do not attempt to register for or use the Services.
General practices regarding use and storage
You acknowledge that MeteoStone may be required to send you emails regarding your use of the Service; however, we will never ask you to submit additional personal information or to verify the status of information related to your account in any such email. You acknowledge that MeteoStone may establish limits concerning use of the Service and may modify these limits at any time.
Links To Other Sites
The Services contain links to third-party Web sites. These third-party sites are not under the control of MeteoStone. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by us of the site or any information contained therein. MeteoStone is not responsible or liable for the contents of any linked site. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any of these third parties. When leaving this Site, you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern, and, therefore, you should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of that site
Software and Content Downloads.
MeteoStone and its licensors may make certain software and other content available to You for download (for a fee or otherwise) from the MeteoStone Site. All such software or other content that You download shall be subject to the terms and conditions included with such software or content or otherwise presented to You at the time of download.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
- to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other MeteoStone users;
- to contribute any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any MeteoStone user;
- to create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other MeteoStone users or any URL;
- Collect or store personal data about other users for business purposes;
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- to submit content linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content;
- with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- to operate nuclear facilities, life support, or other mission critical application where human life or property may be at stake. You understand that the MeteoStone are not designed for such purposes and that their failure in such cases could lead to death, personal injury, or severe property or environmental damage for which MeteoStone is not responsible;
THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS, AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT OR DATA DISTRIBUTED BY, DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND CONTENT ON THE SITE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO PRICING, TEXT OR PHOTOGRAPHY.
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trade marks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of the MeteoStone. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the MeteoStone.
Modification of these Terms.
MeteoStone reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms and any Guidelines periodically for changes. Your continued use of the MeteoStone Site after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. For any material changes to these Terms, such amended terms will automatically be effective thirty days after they are initially posted on the MeteoStone Site.